I'm a selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

-Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cannonball!

Back to work! I finished Demonically Yours and it is available. I was able to begin work on The Deadliest Game, which I hope to have out this coming fall. It is a longer piece and I thank you in advance for your patience. In addition to that I am working on Demonically Bound, and Blood Sweat Tears.  I look forward to bringing all of them to you! This will be a very busy time, but I am glad to be working with Beau Coup Publishing in order to bring my best to the table. I am very excited about this venture in my life. Everyone I have met so far has been amazing, it is also a company owned by one of my favorite authors, Sable Hunter, and if you are looking for a spicy romance novel I suggest her Hell Yeah Series. It definitely gets you hot under the collar! Yeeehaw!


My next point is just to people who want to strive further but have doubts. Everyone has doubts and is scared of the unknown. There will always be someone there to encourage you not to try, and not to pursue what will make you happy because they are unhappy. Why add to it with your own doubts? Sometimes you need to just cannonball into the deep end of life and learn to swim. The truth to that situation with your hater is, they are most likely too scared to attain their dreams, they are too afraid to fall so they never try. There will never be a hater in the world doing better than the person they hate on, so give them a reason and do what you do! Would you rather try and fly but stumble, fall, and get back up or would you rather live a life of regret and what if?


I say ….


CANNONBALL!!

CANNONBALL!!
CANNONBALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment